- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- Juris Doctor - 2011
- Bachelor of Arts - 2007
Daniel Hanuska focuses his practice in civil litigation, family law, criminal defense, and commercial litigation, including transportation, construction, breach of contract, and product liability cases. Daniel has an array of legal experience ranging from arguing throughout the Illinois Appellate Court to receiving “not-guilty” jury verdicts in criminal cases. Daniel has advocated for businesses and individuals in counties throughout the State.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- Awarded the distinction of ‘Emerging Leading Lawyer Under 40’ for appellate law, commercial litigation and criminal defense.